Here are the detailed terms and conditions for the #ThrillArena contest being run on evo India’s social media platforms
We have broken the Indian national record for the fastest wheelie over the quarter mile on the Bajaj Pulsar NS200. To celebrate, we’re giving away a seat at our stunt school where you can learn how to wheelie. You can also win cool evo India merchandise and subscriptions. Watch the full video on YouTube and answer the question asked during the video to participate!
How to participate?
To enter the #ThrillArena contest, do the following:
1. Go to evo India’s YouTube channel / social media handles
2. Look out for the latest contest posts on the #evoIndiaThrillArena
3. Answer the question in the comments and do not forget to tag us
4. Use the hashtag #evoIndiaThrillArena
Winners will be selected by evo India on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. We will give away one seat at our stunt school, 5 evo India t-shirts and 5 subscriptions to evo India magazine (1 year)
1. The #ThrillArena contest ends on March 10, 2021
2. The contest is open for all Indian residents above 18 years of age.
3. Multiple entries are not allowed.
4. Submission of comments of any kind on the posts not relevant to the contest will not be considered or replied to. Such comments will be deleted.
5. The winners will be declared a week after the contest ends.
6. The decision of evo India in selecting the best entries (winners) will be final & binding on all participants and no query will be entertained on the same.
7. Winners must establish contact with Evo India within 7 days from the date of announcement of winners. Failure to do so will result in them forfeiting their selection.
8. The winner of the wheelie contest will have their tuition fees waived. Travel and logistics must be borne by them
9. The location of the wheelie school is in Pune, India
10. evo India reserves the right to withdraw the contest and event and/or change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this contest, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
11. evo India will not be responsible and liable for any/all disputes raised by guests regarding, acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance or quality of the services /products under the contest.
12. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pune.
13. evo India has the right to suspend an entry if:
· Any image or comment disrespects any individual & his/her sentiments.
· Any image or comment is mocks an individual
· Anyone comments using any kind of abusive language.
· Any misrepresentation which may lead to any false identity of any Individual.
14. This contest is subject to the applicable rules and regulations mentioned above.
15. The contest is organised by evo India in association with Bajaj Auto.
16. Any entry submitted on or after the conclusion of Contest Period will not be accepted and no communication in this regard will be entertained by Bajaj Auto.
17. All entrants must agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions as mentioned here.
18. No alternative prizes shall be given to the winners and the prizes will not be converted into cash.
19. The company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained in that regard by evo India.
20. Evo India does not encourage & is not responsible for the misuse of any content or images.