We are partnering with Trip Machine to give away 20 packets of their newly launched coffee. If you win, you can choose from one of three different types of coffee namely:
650cc - smooth coffee
900cc - strong coffee
1200cc - extra strong coffee
To enter evo India and Fast Bikes India’s latest contest, readers will have to do the following:
2. Look out for the latest contest posts
3. Tag two biker friends in the comments
4. Share a picture of your parked bike on your Instagram profile
5. Use the hashtag #TripMachineAtHome and tag @evoindia, @fastbikesindia and @tripmachinecoffee in the image
20 winners will be selected, and each winner will get one packet of Trip Machine Company Coffee. Winners can choose which blend of coffee they want, along with whether they want whole beans or crushed powder.
1. The #TripMachineAtHome contest opens on Saturday, May 29 and closes on June 5.
2. The contest is open for all Indian residents above 18 years of age.
3. Multiple entries are not allowed – if you participate on both evo India and Fast Bikes India handles, only one entry will be considered.
4. Submission of comments of any kind on the posts not relevant to the contest will not be considered or replied to. Such comments will be deleted.
5. The winners will be declared by June 15.
6. The decision of evo India and Fast Bikes India in selecting the best entries (winners) will be final & binding on all participants and no query will be entertained on the same.
7. Winners must establish contact with evo India within 3 days from the date of announcement of winners. Failure to do so will result in them forfeiting their selection.
8. evo India reserves the right to withdraw the contest and event and/or change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this contest, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
9. evo India will not be responsible and liable for any/all disputes raised by guests regarding, acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance or quality of the services /products under the contest.
10. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pune.
11. evo India has the right to suspend an entry if:
· Any image or comment disrespects any individual & his/her sentiments.
· Any image or comment is mocks an individual
· Anyone comments using any kind of abusive language.
· Any misrepresentation which may lead to any false identity of any Individual.
12. This contest is subject to the applicable rules and regulations mentioned above.
13. The contest is organised by evo India in association with Trip Machine Company
14. Any entry submitted on or after the conclusion of Contest Period will not be accepted and no communication in this regard will be entertained by evo India and Fast Bikes India
15. All entrants must agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions as mentioned here.
16. No alternative prizes shall be given to the winners and the prizes will not be converted into cash.
17. The company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained in that regard by evo India or Fast Bikes India
18. evo India and Fast Bikes India does not encourage & is not responsible for the misuse of any content or images.