Long distance riders now have a new luggage option to choose from as Rynox has added the Drystack waterproof saddlebags to their collection. They come with 100% waterproof inner drybag while the outer material is PU coated industrial polyester which also ensures water resistance. Durability and shape retention too are taken care of as the bags are made of protective foam leather. In terms of capacity the main compartments hold 60 litres of luggage while two outer pockets can hold up to three litres of luggage each. The two one litre bottle holders on the sides come with tightening straps. On the features front the bag comes with some cool elements like special belts for carrying tripod stands, tents and sleeping bags, outer pocket with buckle and zip access internal pocket for an easy hold on essentials in times of need.
• In-built waterproof inner drybag to ensure 100% waterproofing without the hassles of raincovers
• Heavy duty Industrial Polyester with PU Coating on the exterior shell and WP+WR treated
• Abrasive and protective Foam leather for extra durability and shape retention
• 3M reflective on the sides of the bag for higher visibility
• Reflective Drystack logo for added visibility
• Fail safe heavy-duty state of the art YKK zippers
• Double-D Loop Mechanism + Rynox Trellis/Foot pegs Straps with easy release buttons (Detachable) to ensure quick and secure mounting
• In-Built Collapsible PE Sheet for stiff base and increased strength to withstand heavy weight.
Mount-it-Vel: Secure mounting using wide Velcro straps and Double-D locking mechanism that provides universal compatibility with every motorcycle having a pillion seat
• Smart roll-top load with in-built Dryback: Easy access top loading main compartment with Rolltop mechanism and in-built Drybag to ensure waterproofing without any hassles of a rain cover.
• Storm flap made up of industrial polyester and Fibre insert with 2 locking buckles to protect against the elements and to retain shape.
• Additional Easy access internal pocket with zip closure to ensure all your essentials come handy when needed
• 1 outer pocket with buckle for Engine Oil, tools etc.
• 1 Pocket at the front with tightening belts for water bottles- (2 X 1 Lt.)
• 2 Carry handles
• Molle construction for adding any excess luggage using Bungees/straps
•Belts to carry tripod stand, tents and Sleeping bags
•Additional Muck cover to protect from Muck and Dust (The bag remains to be waterproof even without the Raincover)
• Main Compartment- Holds ~60 Lt
• 2 Outer pockets- Holds 3 Lt.
• 2 Bottle pockets with tightening Strap- Hold 2 x 1 Lt. Bottle